Bungalow park 't Lappennest
'T Lappennest is a small and quiet family park. It is located on the edge of a forest where you can enjoy the many hiking trails in the forest and the dunes.
Noordwijk is centrally located in the Bulb Region where there are many activities such as the forest, the dunes and the beach, which is different every season. In the spring, the area is a splendor and you cannot ignore the flower bulbs, Keukenhof and the flower parade.
In the vicinity of the park you can enjoy horse riding, swimming, golf, cycling and other water sports.
If you want something different such as shopping, visiting museums or a cruise, cities such as Leiden, Haarlem, The Hague, Amsterdam are all within half an hour's drive from the bungalow park.
We would like to welcome you in one of our bungalows at 't Lappennest.
- Peaceful locationYes
- In/near woodlandYes
- In/near dunesYes
- In/near nature reserve Yes
- In/near walking areasYes
- Beautiful locationYes
- Outside the centreYes
- Distance from centre of village/town: 2 km
- Distance to train station: 7.9 km
- Distance from beach: 1.9 km
- Distance from river/lake: 4.2 km
- Distance from public transport: 2 km
- Distance from airport: 28 km
- Air-conditioning: No
- Central heatingYes
- Notes parking: Each house has its own parking space at the house, or near the house.
- Dormitories: 3
- Bed linen: Hire compulsory
TV, audio, video & Internet
- Television in accommodationYes
- Satellite receptionYes
- Internet connection: WiFi
- Notes dogs: Dogs are welcome in the park. (max. 2 dogs)
More in consultation.
- Pets: Pets permitted
- Senior citizensYes
- Type of accommodation: Bungalow
- Situation: Detached